The 40 Years of M event we attended this week at the Nurburgring presented not just one surprise (M6 Gran Coupe debut), but also the reveal of the limited edition BMW M3 DTM Champion Edition.
This limited edition E92 M3 coupe commemorates Bruno Spengler’s championship in the recently concluded DTM 2012 season. As you can see, the car mimics Bruno Spengler’s matte black BMW Bank M3 race car. It will be limited to 54 units.
Vitals on the car:
• BMW M3 DTM Champion Edition
• 54 units (BMW has won 54 DTM races in its history)
• Frozen Black (matte black paint)
• Bruno Spengler decals at the rear windows
• Bruno Helmet design on door sills
• Bruno signature on CF interior trim (see photo)
• M stripes across roof, as on DTM car
• ZCP Competition Package, including black wheels, gloss black air inlets on bonnet, carbon fiber front splitters and carbon fiber rear spoiler
• Production starts end of the year with first cars delivered late January – early February 2013
• Not yet decided if headed to the US
• More details to come next week
Previous articleBMW M6 GranCoupe
G-POWER M3 RS E9X – Supercharged power and lightweight Car...
The BMW M3 E9X is the perfect base for a track day car, a fact that specialist tuner, G-Power, has repeatedly demonstrated. Now, the combination […]